NATO Watch Strap Kit
Get Everything You Need
- Wooden burnishing tool
- Extra fine grit reusable sandpaper
- Gum tragacanth & applicator swabs
- Organic beeswax
- Fil Au Chinois Lin Cable waxed linen thread
- John James harness needles
- Horween vegetable tanned, full grain cowhide leather
- Stainless steel buckle & loops
- Spring bar replacement tool
Learn the Wrap Stitch
Our clear online instructions teach you the simple wrap stitch to hold the strap together as well as professional edge burnishing only found in the best made straps.
Estimated make time: 1 hr.
Wear a Strap With Heritage
The NATO strap (also known as the G10) was created for British military troops in 1973. It was designed to fit a wide range of wrist sizes, keep its hardware from interfering with tool operation, and keep the watch face attached even if a spring bar breaks.
Make Something Great